The Magic – WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE MAGICALLY IN JUST 28 DAYS???
The Magic is the easiest, fastest and guaranteed way to change your life
The Magic is the best book written by the bestselling author Rhonda Byrne. The Secret taught us that we create our lives, The Power taught us about the power of love and The Magic is the ultimate secret and power to combine the two and get access to the keys to the Kingdom. The Magic is the gift of gratitude – the single ingredient designed to change each and every aspect of your life and make you into the true alchemist you are.
The Magic – the book that changed my life
This book was released on March 6, 2012 which happens to be my birthday and my husband surprised me by gifting me the book. I must say this is the best birthday gift I have ever received and I truly believe that this is God’s way of saying “Happy birthday. I love you so much.” If you read the book and do the activities mentioned therein (and for your own sake, I really hope you do)Since 2012, this book has helped me create magic, miracles and possibilities in my life through the simplest and most overlooked energy in the universe which is available to us for free – Gratitude
In The Magic, Rhonda Byrne reveals life-changing knowledge about the power of gratitude that was hidden within a two-thousand-year-old sacred text. Then, on an incredible 28-day journey, she teaches you how to apply this life-changing knowledge in your everyday life, completely transforming every aspect of your life into pure joy.
My journey to freedom with the power of gratitude
By the time this book released, I had already started reading and applyling the principles of The Secret, The Power and would make it a point to read atleast one success story on The Secret website everyday. Life was already getting better by the day and just when I thought that I had all the ingredients to a great life, the most important of them all presented itself to me.
No matter who you are, no matter where you are, no matter what your current circumstances, The Magic is going to change your entire life! As I embarked on a 28 day journey to be grateful for everything in my life, believing I am a very positive and grateful person already, I was in for a big surprise! The exercise for day 1 itself is to count your blessings and make a list of 10 things you are grateful for and keep adding 10 NEW items to the list everyday. Easy peasy right?
Well, not so much. On day 5 itself, I happened to realise that I am running out of things to be grateful for and I wasn’t really that positive and grateful after all. We tend to look at what’s not right in our lives so much and so often that we totally forget that every cloud does have a silver lining. And that is what this 28 day journey gave me – that perspective. To focus on the silver lining so much, that I forgot about the cloud and the cloud starting shrinking till eventually the silver lining was all there was.
As with every other book, with this book too I had the same life altering experience that I have evolved into yet another stage of consciousness and life is never gonna be the same. And I was right.
So, these are the side effects of reading this book and going on the 28 day journey (Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you!!!)
- The no. 1 and most important side effect is you will be deliriously happy for no reason. You will totally believe that you are the luckiest person on the planet and that everything and everyone is highly rigged in your favour. Do you still need more reasons? Well, the good news is there are…
- Your job will become way too easy and fun. (I changed from a 6 day working job to a 5 day working job where I loved the profile, loved my team, enjoyed waking up each morning and going to work, the commute became easier because I bought a moped and decided to stop going in crowded trains, I got a promotion, started reporting to the “Boss-from-heaven” (Yes, they exist) and so much more). Read in detail here.
- Money will start flowing in in unexpected ways that you could never imagine possible. Discounts, refunds, free gifts, incentives, you name it.
- Relationships will be so much better. I healed relationships which I never taught was possible and created new ones which were glorious fun, mututally co-operative (rather than codependent which was my go-to) and amazing.
- I started working less and started doing more stuff because I loved doing it and not because I had to do it. When I saw how valuable each activity I did was and how much I actually enjoyed small activities such as spending time with my grandmother, having a long conversation about spirituality with a friend, getting a pedicure or just riding my moped, I intentionally started doing these more and what you focus on expands right? Before I knew it, I was doing less and less of what I had to do and more and more of what I loved doing. Cut to today, I do mostly stuff that I love doing and enjoy doing by choice. Try it, you will be amazed!
- My health and activity levels went throught the roof. I had so much energy I thought my body was too tiny to contain all of it.
- I was less angry, irritable, frustrated, things started flowing much easier and everythng became, well, effortless.
- This was a wierd thing but trust me on this, I started seeing brigher and everything seemed more ‘colourful’.I remember a day telling my friend have you ever wondered how many different trees there are in nature and that each of them has a different green colour for their leaves. Well, he did think I was going crazy or was doing some drugs or something but I can assure you, no drug can do what a true attitude of gratitude can do for you.
If you would like to join me on the 28-day journey to change every aspect of your life, click here – 28daysofGratitude (It’s free!!!)
What are you waiting for? You can buy the kindle version of this book for as low as INR 89 on amazon.